5-Day Challenge for Parents: Discover Your Strengths
Time & Location
About the Event
When was the last time you thought about what's right with you, instead of what's wrong?
Knowing your unique strengths helps you focus on the things you do well and enjoy. This doesn't just benefit you, but also the people and groups you live, work, and volunteer with.
🌟 Join this Challenge to uncover and reconnect with your positive core, and find energy you didn't know you had!
Research shows that a strengths focus helps you...
💪 Strengthen Yourself: By understanding what motivates you, you'll be happier, more confident & achieve your goals easier.
👩🏫 Strengthen Your Work: By doing more of what you love, you'll be more engaged, perform better, and be more productive.
🤝 Strengthen Your Relationships: When you work on the right things with people, relationships and communication improve.
Learning and Coaching Outcomes
By participating in this Challenge, you'll...
- Identify your Signature Strengths
- Uncover your hidden strengths
- Learn how others view your strengths
- Create your "Best-Self Portrait"
- Plan how to parent from your strengths
What to Expect
Before the Challenge starts, you'll have a chance to meet other participants and start focusing on what you want to get out of the experience. We'll also ask you to complete a couple of light pre-work activities.
Once the Challenge kicks off, here's what will happen on each of the 5 days...
- You'll get a daily micro-learning for you to watch or read (10 minutes)
- We'll invite you to do a quick Daily Exercise to help you apply the learning (10 minutes).
- We'll ask you to post reflections and artifacts from the Daily Exercise so we can support and inspire each other along the way (5 minutes).
- We'll ask you to review and comment on what your fellow participants share, so we can learn from and encourage each other throughout the Challenge. (5 minutes)
🎁 You Can Win Prizes!
Prizes will be awarded for participation and completion of the Exercises. HOWEVER...we don't want to create pressure and competition for those of you who aren't motivated by that. So keep in mind that the way you decide to engage is completely up to you. We will celebrate your growth and new insights gained even if you choose not to go for 100% completion of the Challenge activities.
Your purchase includes 10 days of access to our Positive Parent Community, which is where we host the Challenge.
- Standard Ticket, Includes VAT€10€100€0