Mon, May 15|
Zoom Live Workshop
Building a Positive Peer Coaching Culture
Join with your international/independent school leadership team to learn how a Positive Peer Coaching Culture strengthens staff wellbeing, energy, engagement, and teamwork.
Time & Location
May 15, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT+2
Zoom Live Workshop
About the event
🙌 Imagine a faculty and staff climate where...
- People focus more on strengths - what’s right with themselves and others - rather than what’s “wrong”
- Teams and individuals know how to generate multiple, flexible pathways to achieving goals
- Employees are confident, able to handle challenges and new situations with a “can do” attitude
- Everyone has strong coping skills and “bounce-back” muscles that help them grow through difficult circumstances
- People view situations with realistic optimism and don’t worry about things they can’t control
- Employees are able to generate more positive emotions and manage negative emotions effectively
- Teams and individuals think less about problems and focus more on solutions, opportunities, and possibilities.
👆This is the culture we help our Member Schools build every day through Positive Peer Coaching.
We equip key staff members all around the school with professional coaching skills for facilitating formal development conversations and group coaching sessions, along with a coaching-way-of-being that impacts everyday interactions.
Curious about how it works?
Join this workshop with your leadership team to learn more and gauge whether our ICF-accredited Positive Peer Coaching methodology is a good fit for your organizational development goals.
Working from the research bases of positive organizational psychology and coaching psychology, we will explore strategies for building internal coaching capacity and capability throughout your teams.
This workshop is highly interactive, with opportunities for your team to discuss their learning together as well as connect with leadership teams at other schools.
👉 Your leadership team will walk away from this workshop knowing more about...
- How a coaching culture strengthens wellbeing, energy, and teamwork
- Ways to apply the ICF* Core Coaching Competencies in your school community
- Our strengths-based, solution-focused Positive Peer Coaching approach
- A suggested road map for building a sustainable peer coaching culture
- Examples of how our Member Schools are implementing Positive Peer Coaching practices
*Our coach training programs are accredited by the International Coaching Federation, the world’s largest and most recognized organization of professionally trained coaches. ICF-accredited coaching education programs equip people with the ability to use coaching skills in how they interact with others.
- Ticket type