Sat, Feb 20|
Zoom Live Workshop
A small group coaching session limited to 3 participants so you'll receive plenty of individual attention
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2021, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM GMT+1
Zoom Live Workshop
About the event
🧪 What’s a Solutions Lab?
A Solutions Lab is a small group coaching session were we use evidence-based, solutions-focused coaching techniques to tackle an issue you’d like help with. We apply a special brief coaching approach that enables you to get powerful support in a “laser coaching” format. You receive professional coaching along with empathy and support from your peers, and you’ll also learn from what other people are sharing and working on.
👉 How Does It Work?
- We limit each session to 3 participants so that everyone has a chance to share and reflect without feeling rushed or overwhelmed.
- Each person has 15-20 minutes to share their particular issue and receive support. You’ll be amazed at how much we can accomplish together in this time!
- If fewer than 3 people sign up, we’ll divide the hour between the number of attendees.
- You'll receive a Zoom meeting link upon registration.
🎯 A Solutions Lab Is Perfect for You If…
- You’d like quick and thoughtful feedback on an emerging idea, particular issue, or challenge you’re facing.
- Requesting support in a larger community or a “public” space feels uncomfortable for you.
- You'd like to go deeper on an issue you've started working on in one of our coaching challenges or courses.
- You’re doing individual coaching and want extra support between appointments to maintain momentum.
- You’re curious about coaching and would like to get a taste of how we help people make the most of their strengths, have a positive mindset, and work well with others.
☝️ What Kinds of Issues Do People Bring to a Solutions Lab?
- Thinking through a decision
- Planning positive actions to reach goals
- Coping with stress, change, or challenges
- Planning for success with a project
- Thinking more positively about a situation
- Preparing for a difficult conversation
- Building skills and confidence in a particular area
- Collaborating effectively with others
- …and many more!
💁 Who is the Coach?
These sessions are facilitated by Kristin Lowe, a former international school teacher who now works as an organisational psychologist and strengths-based coach. Kristin holds degrees in education and organisational psychology, and she is certified in international counseling, positive psychology coaching, and the use of several psychometric assessment instruments which help people understand and make the most of their unique strengths and personality traits. You can read Kristin’s full bio in the “About” section of this website.
- Ticket type
Standard Ticket, Includes VATPrice€60.00